Build the ultimate motorized lifting machine – the Mobile Crane MK II!
Get ready for the biggest, most complex Technics model ever — the Mobile Crane MK II! Drive this 2,606-piece behemoth of a model into position with the cool 8-wheel steering and rotate the superstructure. Then activate the included Power Functions motor to extend the outriggers, lower the feet and extend or raise the crane arm up to 77cm into the air. Lower the hook with the working winch and get ready to lift the load! This authentic 2-in-1 model also features 10 wheels, 5 axles and a detailed V8 motor with moving pistons. Rebuilds into a container stacker and truck featuring Power Functions motor-powered extending and raising boom.
• Features Power Functions motor-powered extending outriggers, lowering feet, extending or raising crane arm and retractable winch
• Also includes a rotating superstructure, 8-wheel drive, 5 axles, 10 wheels and a and detailed V8 motor with moving pistons
• Extend the outriggers for increased stability
• Extend the crane arm over 30” (77cm) into the air!
• Steer all 8 wheels
• Measures (with retracted crane arm and outriggers) over 8" (21cm) high, 23" (59cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide
• Container stacker measures over 20" (52cm) high with boom fully extended, 19" (50cm) long and 7" (18cm) wide
• Container truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
• Building instructions for Mobile Crane MK II included
Pieces : 2606