There were questions asked and answers given there in the chill of morning, but afterward Bran could not recall much of what had been said. Finally his lord father gave a command, and two of his guardsmen dragged the ragged man to the ironwood stump in the center of the square. They forced his head down onto the hard black wood. Lord Eddard Stark dismounted and his ward Theon Greyjoy brought forth the sword. 'Ice,' that sword was called. It was as wide across as a man's hand, and taller even than Robb. The blade was Valyrian steel, spell-forged and dark as smoke. Nothing held an edge like Valyrian steel.
- Blade: "Valyrian Patterned" stainless steel
- Hilt: Cast metal with antique nickel plate. Genuine distressed suede wrap.
- Grip Ring: metal parts, antique finish
- Plaque: Silkscreened fiber board. Includes mounting hardware.
- Overall Length: 118 cm.
- Weight : Net Weight 2 Kilos